I’m Piasy (Jianlin Xu). I receive my Bachelor degree on Computer Science in Tsinghua University at 2015. Now I’m leading the client SDK team at Powerinfo. I appreciate technology, and enjoy dealing real-life challenge with technology. Now I’m focusing on media streaming technology, but my sight will never be limited in it. I think solving valuable problems with team members, efficiently and reliably, is the most important thing when building a product. To achieve this, critical thinking, ability to learn new things, and collaborating with others are key points. My dev blog is http://blog.piasy.com/, and my GitHub profile is https://github.com/Piasy/.
1. Design, develop and maintain the company App Android client: YOLO, a mobile live streaming App.
2. Participate the project from scratch, including prototyping, Android client architecture design and improvement, backend architecture improvement, and evolvement of the whole company.
3. Build and lead the Android team, continuously delivering our Android App.
4. Refactor the essential part of Android project, follow the best practice of OOP and design pattern.
5. Keep improving my knowledge on Android platform, and become a fan of open source, innovation, and knowledge sharing. Giving a public talk about Android model layer architecture at GDG Android Meetup.
6. Learn about procedure of backend API development and deployment.
Keywords: Network layer architecture、Model layer architecture、YaMvp、IM integration、Camera input(open source soon)、Voice input and output、TDD、OkBuck、AndroidTDDBootStrap、Understand great libraries、Entrepreneurship is hard
1. Develop and maintain the Android client of college student social App: Young;
2. Android automated UI testing(using Espresso test kit);
3. My first time attending production project, the moving fast style meets my pursuing of technical skill very well. And I also learn about how startup works.
4. Dependency injection, reactive programming, and RESTful API… all those modern developing ways catch me up.
5. Introduce automated testing into project, build reliable App more efficiently.
Keywords: automated testing、reactive programming、dependency injection、RESTful API、agile development、moving fast
1. Maintain a log service system: pipal;
2. Understand the Service Oriented Flyweight Architecture system: sofa;
3. Learn about how big company in China works, and the daily workflow of them.
4. Their weekly internal knowledge sharing is really great!
Keywords: big company、knowledge sharing
An Android TDD bootstrap project, with well designed architecture and collection of awesome libraries, including TDD / code coverage / CI / code quality integration. Aiming to be a good start point of new project, with practice and feedback from two production project.
A Gradle plugin, help Android developers to utilize the super fast build system BUCK with several lines configuration. It has been transferred to Uber at Sep. 2016.
Big image viewer supporting pan and zoom, with very little memory usage and full featured image loading choices. Powered by Subsampling Scale Image View, Fresco, Glide, and Picasso.
Build safely Android App, no more Activity not found, Activity state loss and NPE during fragment transaction!
The Chinese translation of blog series Advanced Reactive Java http://akarnokd.blogspot.com/.